Vision & Mission
We think BIG
We have a Vision that:
All young people have the opportunity to raise their educational aspirations and fully reach their potential.
And we are on a Mission:
To develop and champion an innovative team based educational model for 21st Century learning through research, advocacy and building exemplars in collaboration with key partners in Irish education.
We are passionate and believe that:
- Learning to learn is the goal of education
- Young people should be trusted to learn from each other
- Building positive relationships is vital to success in education
- Educational practice should follow the best of theory
- Young people benefit from the experience of working in mixed ability teams
- Young people grow through being given responsibility
We really value our values. We don’t just pay them lip service but we guarantee that they influence all our thinking and doing. They form the base of our innovative approach to learning.